Monday, February 6, 2012

Chris Young Won't Quit

Well, he's at it again.  Chris Young won't quit with the preseason predictions.  You know how it works.  I'll take this color and Young Bucks will take this.

Pro Grandmaster's,Pro Master's and Pro Open to come this week....

Whoa, whoa, Chris, hold on a minute.  Let's not make promises like that.  Here at Circle Three we like to take things pretty slowly.  We'll get that blog posted, but let's not say we'll have it up this week.  

I also wanted to note that in Am2....Justin DeVico and Matt Zabawa are looking to move up to AM1 in 2012, which is something I forgot to note. I also failed to mention that Scott Moulton is out of the picture because he has moved to Colorado. I would have to give the early edge to Justin Foster to take the AM2 title in 2012. I think a couple of new player's will give him a run though.  I know Circle3 wanted a little more in Am2, there you have it, thats all I have for AM2 this year.

And then Young Bucks goes all Justin Foster.  I love it.  His first Circle Three mention.  Justin, feel free to let your mom know you were mentioned online.  And that's all we'll say about Am 2.  

Move up.  We'll say that too.  
Also....

In AM1... I think many people are probably asking why I didn't have Christian Keidel in my predictions. Based on last year's numbers he is without a doubt a favorite for 2012. He played extremely well in the 2011 GMPS and I look for an even better performance in the new year. I look for Christian to grab his first AM1 win this year and for him to be in the Top 3 at the end of the season. A calm,cool and smooth delivery that should prove to be an asset in 2012. 
Christian Keidel (Mr. Carter, do you like that link?  Also, Christian, I really don't feel that way about you.  It was just too hard to resist.)  But, just remember, Chris didn't have enough faith to mention you the first time...

And lastly to answer the Jon Moorer question. Well, I have Jon Moorer playing Pro Open in 2012, that's my prediction....whether I am correct or not is questionable. Jon came up just short in 2011 and I have him joining Ian Thurston and James Sweat in the Pro ranks as young Pros who will make their presence known in the coming years. If Jon decides to stay in the AM1 division for 2012, he would easily be my favorite for the upcoming season.

Chris Young, thanks for some amazing #discgolf commentary.  I speak for everyone when I say we look forward to the next edition of your predictions, whether it comes later this week or sometime next week.    

1 comment:

  1. Love the new links, so user friendly. MEH

    ReplyDelete